Friday 5 December 2008

contents


This is my final contents page.

I have used an image of my friend on a motorbike. The background has been made and I did this by taking an image of a brick wall and putting graffiti over it using downloaded brushes on photo shop. The graffiti is in all different colours and shapes. I lowered the opacity of the brick wall and layered the graffiti over it. I then placed the image over them layers.

I did the text in publisher but the masthead was made on the Internet and downloaded and inserted into the document.

I made the text colour green and white because the green goes with the graffiti. the white also stands out against the wall and can be easily read. I added red arrows the the stories which are on the front cover to make it easy for the reader to recognize what is an exclusive. I made these arrows red to match the colour of the bike.


I then took a picture of my trainers. I cut around them in photo shop and put them on my contents page. Using the brush tool, I added to the laces and made them wrap around the text. The black and yellow also match the graffiti colours.

1 comment:

Beckford23 said...

Hey Liina, I really think that your work is kool. You have skills on what your doing, keep it up. If possible could you give me tips, cuz im doing A Level Media and im making a Music Magazine. If you can check out my blog at www.beckford23.blogspot.com. Thanks.