Tuesday 9 December 2008

Final Double Page Spread




This is the double page spread for my magazine. One side is an image and the other side is text.




I have used an original image on the left habd side but layering an already exsisting image. I added an equalizer to the exsisting image and a glow around the edge of the original image to make it stand out. I made this glow by using the paintbrush tool and changing the brush style. i changed the colour to white and went around the edges of the layer, using more brush on areas than others.


On the text side, i have used to same font for the masthead as the front cover for the artists name and band. I have used green and white for my colours on a black background as these stand out. I also used green as there is a green glow on the image and the colours then match. I have set the text out in 3 coloumns and broken down the middle column by a quote from the artist. I have also put the artists signature at the end of the interview as this makes it more personal to the reader.

No comments: